Sugarmade, Inc. (SGMD), one of the largest publicly traded hydroponics supply companies moving into the industrial hemp space, is a product and brand marketing company investing in products and brands with disruptive potential. Sugarmade’s brands include: ZenHydro.com and CarryOutSupplies.com. Headquartered in Monrovia, California, a city within Los Angeles county, Sugarmade has various business operations in diverse marketplaces including packaging and paper goods for various industries, agricultural supplies.
- Strategic investment in Hempistry, allowing Sugarmade shareholders to possibly benefit from relationship with industrial-hemp cultivation company
- Industrial hemp market in the U.S. projected to reach over $1 billion in revenues in 2018 with an expected 14% CAGR through 2022
- Sugarmade is one of the largest, publicly traded hydroponic supply companies investing in the legal cultivation sector
- Expansion into European hydroponics supply market to provide additional revenue growth opportunities
- Led by experienced team of executives instrumental in successfully growing multiple business operations